Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Esther and Estephanie

So, I would like to introduce you to some of my players. Below you will meet Estephanie and Esther (left to right).  Both are key players of our teams.  Esther is one of the captains on the varsity team.  She has done a great job of leading the team in both volleyball and off the court.  She lives with her mom and Brother.  Esther has such a solid character and really shines wherever she is.

Estephanie also has such an incredible heart.  She is one of the hardest workers and always puts the other girls over herself. Estephanie dreams of being a flight attendant and getting to meet people of different cultures. 

Overall,  two wonderful girls.  I put a link that connects to my facebook video. For some reason it wouldn't let me load it here.  Thank you to those who have helped pay for the girls' school and english classes.  They are paying off! Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=553328523665

No comments:

Post a Comment