Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Squemish

The girls have been squeamish with excitement for the trip! The neat thing about this trip is that it has allowed me to disguise certain things as "preparation" for the trip.  For example, they have been taking English classes for the past year to help prepare them.  When really, English is a skill they will use for the rest of their lives.  Yesterday, all the varsity girls shared their testimonies to their American team.  It was a beautiful thing as we debriefed with the American girls afterward and they were impacted greatly by the stories of the girls.  We will be doing clinics for kids when we are in the states, so I hope my girls can continue to open their hearts and impact others.  Well, I gotta go.  Last day before the trip! We still have a team here so I gotta finish up with them and finish last minute details!!!

One other note... I do have a issue that I could use some help on.  Remember my visit from the amebas?  I'm having a hard time paying for my time in the hospital.   So. If you are able to donate to my account, that would be a huge relief for me! You can donate online at

Or if you want to just send a check to me, I can pay it off that way.  You can send a check to my house and I'll get it when we visit there.  My address is 7328 Ramsdell Rockford MI, 49341


Thanks so much! Hopefully we'll see ya soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment